Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lot's going on.

I had my first appointment today with the RE that we chose, went in for some blood tests and a follicle scan. He said that I had poly cycstic ovaries but NOT PCOS Thank god! Just that my ovaries produce more follicles than the average woman so he is going to have be a little more conservative with the stimulation so that I don't create too many follicles. We won't be going forward with this cycle because we are getting ready to go on vacation but it's on in August!

In other news... Our niece was born on Wed. night, she is 5lbs 12 ounces but totally healthy which we were concerned about. We are going to meet her next weekend. We also found out that 3 other people that we are fairly close to are pregnant. Hopefully it's in the water and I can get some of it LOL.

Other than that we haven't had a whole lot going on just enjoying the time that I had not counting my cycle days.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, my husband's cousin just had a baby that was 5-12... Weird! But glad to hear she's okay. :)

    Hope there's something in the water for you.

    ReplyDelete