Friday, September 23, 2011

and back to it!



I went to the Dr. yesterday for a scan to make sure I was cyst free since starting my period, my last 3 cycles I had a cyst so I went in prepared to have to delay beginning this next round of IUI for 2 weeks but low and behold I WAS cyst free!!!

I'm starting my Femara tonight and after a lot of discussion we have decided to do a double insemination this round. It will use up the last of our donor sperm and if it doesn't work this time we will be switching donors. I'm a little anxious for this round since there is a lot at stake, it realistically could be our last cycle for a while if it doesn't work. We have pretty much depleted the money that we saved up for this purpose, not thinking it would take this long to conceive, so we will probably be waiting 6 months or so to recoup the funds if this time doesn't take.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment