Saturday, June 4, 2011

devastated.

I tested last night and I'm sure from the title you can guess the results. This was IUI #4 and the best cycle so far, in fact seemed like as close to a perfect cycle as we could get. My husband is still holding out hope that we tested to early (cd 13) and it was wrong, I admire his optimism but we have tested earlier each cycle previously (as early as cd 10) and the tests haven't been wrong so I'm having a hard time believing that this one could be anything but right.

I was so hopeful that this one would work, we used clomid, we triggered ovulation, I felt the signs of ovulating when we went in for the insemination, we had a completely painless and fantastic IUI... if this one didn't work then what's wrong! I want this so bad and it is getting harder and harder each cycle to not completely loose it when I see that negative test.

I just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment