Monday, June 27, 2011

First meeting with Reproductive Endocrynologist

My husband and I went this afternoon to meet with our first of two RE consultations. I don't think I was prepared for how overwhelming it would be, we had so much information thrown at us and this guy talked a mile a minute but was very nice. Being that we have gone thru 4 cycles already he wants to take a very aggressive approach which on one hand I agree with but on the other hand I'm a little nervous about the injectable medication and the side effects and cost involved. It's going to at least triple the cost vs going thru our past cycles with my OB/GYN.

I'm excited for our next consultation so that we can compare the two doctors and treatment paths and all of that. Looks like we will have to make a decision by August since we will be on vacation during my cycle in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment