Thursday, May 12, 2011

finally getting somewhere...

I had a great Dr's appointment yesterday afternoon. Went in for a CD3 follicle scan and everything looked good, no cysts. Met with my Dr. and voiced my concern with not ovulating last month and being 6 days late this month and told her that we were not on board with just trying naturally again. She put me on 50mg Clomid for 5 days, I will go in for my first scan on CD12 to see how everything is looking. She did warn me though that if my body goes crazy and produces more than 3 follicles that she will cancel the cycle, I told her that if should wouldn't cancel it in that situation that I would be worried about her ethics as a Dr.

I took my first dose last night and felt a little weird but who knows if that was the medication or something else. I feel much more positive about things now hoping that Clomid will give me that extra boost to get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment