Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A little about me.

First I would like to say that this is my first attempt at blogging so please bear with me! My husband suggested that I might want to try blogging to be able to get all of my feelings out in a neutral and fairly anonymous way.

I figure I should start by telling a little about myself... I am in my late 20's and live in Texas. I will be keeping this blog as anonymous as possible for the time being due to my husband and my situation and because you never know who will stumble upon this.

My husband and I have been trying for the past 6 months to fulfill our dream of having children, my husband is unable to produce sperm so we are using a donor and going though IUI (more to come on this later). I knew when I met him that he was unable to have biological children so having to start fertility treatments was something I was prepared for since we started talking about having kids, I was not however prepared for the roller coaster of a journey that is the infertility process. This blog is specifically about my journey and is the outlet that up until now I did not have.

I hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment