Monday, May 16, 2011

on the war path...

So I just took my last dose of Clomid yesterday, Overall I didn't have many side effects except for a hot flash or two and the mood swings. Those mood swings caught me totally off guard, it was like I would just snap into bitch mode! I feel bad for my husband apparently the 3rd night on Clomid I cursed him out because he brought his computer to bed and the light from the screen was keeping me up, I have no memory of this occurring but it was a funny story. I told him that this is what he has to deal with because he doesn't have to go thru all of the physical stuff related to getting pregnant and being pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, just wait until the end of the month!! You'll become a crazy lady! I found the Clomid didn't affect me when I was taking it but right before my period was due. I had all sorts of pregnancy-like symptoms (plus I was a major Super Wench...sorry hubby!). It was pretty bad but you get used to it. All for that little bundle, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete