Monday, May 23, 2011

our 4th and hopefull last IUI!

I went in yesterday morning for my 4th IUI and it went amazingly well. My first 2 had been slightly painful and my 3rd was torture due to the use of a tenaculum so I was beyond anxious when we got to the Dr's office. Since it was Sunday we were in the care of the Dr. on call who was not my normal Dr. she helped me relax and got the catheter in on the first try, I didn't even feel it! She told me "ok, we are all done" and I said "with what? the whole thing?!" haha, it was fantastic! I walked out of the office and was able to function totally normally for the first time which was great since yesterday was also my brother in law's graduation from seminary which we had to attend in the afternoon.

I am very optimistic, although trying not to get my hopes up too high, because things have so far worked out so perfectly this cycle... from my egg quality to the fact that the insemination happened at a perfect time of day for us and on a weekend so that we didn't have to deal with work schedules and NO PAIN!

Will keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment