Thursday, May 19, 2011

seems like everyone else is getting pregnant.

Just found out that one of our friends who is also my husbands co worker is pregnant with her 3rd child. My husbands sister in law is also expecting as well as two other co workers and a co worker whose wife just gave birth a few days ago. I'm really trying to stay positive and be happy for everyone but it's really hard... honestly I'm super jealous and a little bitter. It was bad enough when we found out that my husbands brother had knocked up his girlfriend of about a month (now his wife) she already has 1 kid, they are on food stamps and can barely afford to live but feel like they are ready and capable of bringing another life into this world. His co worker who just announced her pregnancy is in a similar boat, not on welfare or anything but they were struggling bad with the two kids they had. It really pisses me off that my husband and I can provide a great life for a child but we aren't having any luck and we are having to spend A LOT of money to try and have a baby where as other people in our life can just go and do it whether they should or not.

ugh, I'm done whining... just had to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment